At No Other Time in the Church has Sexual Sin Been Such a Pervasive Issue.
These statistics by famous Christian pollster George Barna show how adults in our country struggle with sexual integrity:
- 59% have enjoyed sexual thoughts or fantasies about someone other than wife.
- 60% of people are living with someone of the opposite sex before marriage. Also known as co-habitation.
- 42% of people have been engaged in a sexual relationship prior to marriage.
- 38% of people have viewed pornographic images.
- 30% of people are engaged in a sexual relationship with someone of the same gender.
When addressing sexual addiction, it is essential to understand that there are many complex issues that contribute. We believe that our ability to walk in purity of heart and mind comes from God’s wisdom and the direction toward sexual freedom that He calls us to take in our lives.
The Sexual Integrity Group will focus on understanding the origins of this sensitive issue. Healing from a relationally destructive problem must take place within the context of healthy relationships. This group will provide a safe place for understanding, healing and freedom.
A few topics addressed in our sexual integrity group include:
- Why is my wife so angry at me? The impact of sexual addiction on marriage.
- Sexual addiction defined.
- I’ve been caught. What do I do now?
- Understanding the root causes of sexual addiction.
- The guilt and shame associated with sexual addiction.
- The sexual addiction cycle.
- The road to recovery and healing.
- The need for healthy relationships.
Contact our office manager or any of our counselors for more information.Contact Now