Helping Your Teenager and Family
HeartLife provides clinical services for a wide range of issues that arise during the adolescent years.
HeartLife Professional Soul Care clinicians specialize in the following:
- Mood disorders including depression and bipolar disorder
- Suicidal behavior
- Anxiety disorders including obsessive compulsive disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder
- Dealing with the impact of divorce
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Defiant behavior
- Acute symptoms of distress related to family or personal crisis, abusive experiences, and/or experiencing or witnessing of traumatic events
- Eating disorders—including bulimia & anorexia
We provide family therapy, individual therapy and referrals as needed for medical intervention. A number of our staff previously worked with adolescents in intensive care settings. We will be glad to review potential referral options should a higher level of care be needed; including acute hospitalization, day treatment, long term residential or intensive outpatient services.
Our experts are available to local churches, schools and community agencies. We provide speakers on a variety of subjects that affect the adolescent and the family during this critical developmental stage. Contact our office manager or any of our counselors for more information.